Outside Sales Representative - Napa/ Sonoma Territory

 

Accent is a contractor and architect direct window, glass, door and skylight supplier.  Reno based and rapidly growing, Accent is opening a new territory  in Napa and Sonoma counties and seeks an outside sales representative.

 

As an outside sales representative your day to day responsibilities will revolve around creating and maintaining relationships with contractors and architects building residential and commercial projects.   80% of your week will be spent in the field obtaining jobs to bid, doing site measures and meeting delivery trucks. The other 20% will be spent working from your homebase communicating with customers and pushing projects forward.  

 

The Outside Sales primary functions include but are not limited to:

  • Sales:

    • Build and maintain relationships with builders and architects

    • Educate customers about Accent’s products and suggest options that will fit in with their job

    • Obtain jobs to bid.  Manage quoting process by inside sales representative

    • Measure the job before an order is submitted

    • Provide technical knowledge about how to install product, for clients with their own installation crew

    • Store needed marketing and product samples

  • Quality Control:

    • Inspect the work being performed on jobsites and ensure that installation was done correctly the first time

    • Check for imperfections that need to be adjusted and getting them corrected

    • All quality control inspections need to be scheduled at minimum half way through installation and when the installation is complete

  • Scheduling:

    • Attend weekly sales meetings

    • Work with the service department to schedule installation, lock and slide services and maintenance

  • Jobsite Shipping & Receiving:

    • Receive shipments that come to the jobsites

    • Ensure all windows, glass, doors, etc. are in immaculate condition

    • Load and offload delivery trucks. (schedule help if needed)

    • Collect checks on COD deliveries

  • Filing:

    • Keep all documentation organized

    • Pass documentation along to office manager for billing

Qualifications

  • Experience selling windows, glass , doors and skylights or other high-end building products, a plus

  • Connections within Napa/Sonoma building industry, a plus

  • Technical knowledge of how to install and maintain window and door systems, a plus

  • Well organized

  • Attention to detail

  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills

  • Fluent in english

  • Fluent in spanish, a plus

  • Driven self starter with ability to work independently

  • Team member with positive outlook on life

  • Associate's degree

  • Driver's License with a clean driving record

  • Reliable transportation

 

The ideal candidate to join Accent’s team, will be a highly motivated to create sales through our very competitive pricing structure and excellent customer service.  We offer a base salary plus commissions, with unlimited earning potential.  Additionally, a fantastic paid training program, benefits, paid vacations and a supportive team environment is provided.  Experience is a plus, but will train the right person.  Training will be completed at Accent’s home office in Reno.  Duration of training dependant on demonstrated product knowledge and ability to sell.

APPLY - Email resume and cover letter to bids@accentwindow.com.

 

Submit a Job to Bid

Clients

Contact Accent Window

4750 Longley Lane, Ste. 207, Reno NV 89502

(775) 825-1701

(775) 825-1704

bids@accentwindow.com

CA 996839

Newsletter Sign Up

* indicates required